visit counter

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

PROCRASTINATION

ou can come up with plenty of excuses for not doing something:
• “I can’t do the dishes now because I have to pay the bills.”
• “I can’t train Tony this morning because I’m expecting an
important call.”
• “I can’t study now because I have to get a haircut.”
At some time or another everyone procrastinates. The first step in conquering
this problem is to recognize the actual reasons for procrastinating:
• You’re not sure you can do it.
• You’re afraid it will involve too much time and effort.
• You’re uneasy in new situations.
• You don’t want to be disturbed.
• It’s hard for you to get started.
Knowing why you’re procrastinating will help you overcome the
tendency to put things off, and you’ll find it easier to get moving.








google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment