visit counter

Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Competitive Exams Preparation Forum Launched

This post is meant to introduce you to The Competitive Examination Preparation (CEP) Forum launched recently to help those who want to prepare for CSS and other competitive Examination in Pakistan.

Having passed Central Superior Services (CSS) Examination Pakistan, I feel that, simply studying is not enough. We need to understand the art of passing it and it is only possible when one has a guide who can provide him with timely advice on preparation related issues. For that matter, I happened to start a series of advice columns that received a very encouraging response by my readers and it kept me motivated to continue writing. To me, this was not enough. I always wanted to go for a better option but limited time never allowed me to run an extra mile. The things went on as such until Prometheus came up with idea of starting a CSS related forum. I was impressed with his work plan and motivation so agreed to help him out with all my heart and soul. Time proved that Prometheus was serious when he discussed this idea with me so with his firm determination he has started this Forum named “The Competitive Exams Preparation (CEP) Forum”. The Competitive Exams Preparation Forum aka The CEP Forum at the moment is passing through its beta but it has already a good collection of material on almost everything related to Competitive Exams Preparation. In this post I will provide you a detailed insight.





www.bing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment